At the end of an unprecedented year, Australia bids farewell to not just a familiar brand, but one dyed into the fabric of the nation. Holden is as Aussie as it gets. It’s been the noble steed of choice for our sunburnt country since the Second World War as we rebuilt a country and strengthened our identity. It’s as responsible as any brand for opening up our capital cities to our diverse and vital regional communities. It’s as much a part of who we are as Vegemite or the Hills Hoist; it’s as iconic as the Prime Minister decreeing a public holiday to celebrate a boat race. It seems almost fitting that as the sun set on Sir Donald Bradman’s career in 1948, a dawn was rising for the ‘The Roaring Lion’. But, alas, as the sun sets again, we say goodbye.
• Celebrates the incredible legacy of the Holden brand – a brand forever woven into the fabric of the nation
• Features a timed progression of imagery from Holden’s most iconic models - including the 1956 FJ Utility, 1963 EJ Premier, 1963 EH Special, 1968 HK Monaro GTS, 1971 LC Torana, 1971 HG Kingswood and 2002 VX Commodore
• Integrated into the stunning display are seven unique replica badges, honouring the legacy of each respective esteemed Holden model
• Strictly limited to just 250 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
• Officially licensed and endorsed by Holden
• Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers
• Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1500 x 480mm